19 July 2007

Wow... my first blog award!

well... I'd like to thank the Squeaky Wheel Seeking Grease for giving me a blog schmooze award. Odd... I never thought of myself as all that schmoozy (or maybe she's just hot for me bod... heh, just about as likely)...

Now, I'm supposed to nominate 5 other blogs who I feel draw me in. So I'm a-gonna take a lil' stroll through my daily, and see if I can't find some deserving souls to hit with this...

Ok, I think I gots it.

First up, Cranky Epistles: she manages to draw me in with snarky descriptions that paint vivid pictures in my mind. Absolute genius: were I going to take college courses, I'd want her as my advisor...

Second choice: Medicmarch of Meat in the Seat. Snark, antics, and a really good attitude towords his own self-worth. If AD isn't available to work on me in an emergency, this guy is my second choice (ok... he's lower on the list than that. Obviously, I'd rather have Babs, ERMonkeygirl, and Nurse K. But if THEY weren't available either)...

Third up, (and here I step away from snarky folks a bit), Football Fullback of The mind of Me. If you haven't read this young man's writing, do so: WOW! Of course, he's been corrupted from normal teenager idiocy by his mom, Babs. dude has a brain, and a Hell of a way with words...

Fourth: Don Gwinn, the Armed Schoolteacher. Don't know 'bout y'all, but he just oozes schmooze: just look at that hat!

My final pick (why only 5?), Matt G of Better and Better. He's just about as good as Law Dog at drawing you into his world, and making you want more...

Granted, I tried to make sure I didn't pick folks that already had the award (which actually means most of my daily reads were automatically removed)...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll gladly play second fiddle behind those hot (and smart and intelligent) mammas. Thanks for the Nod!