Sometimes, you just want to quit.
In the last few weeks, I've
1) found out that someone I considered a sister has been backstabbing me
2) completely lost a member of my BACA Chapter
3) had to deal with multiple organizational issues within the Chapter
4) had a tooth go psycho on me, causing me to pop "happy pills"
5) had my bike develop multiple issues, all pretty much at once
Now, I'm well aware that the gods don't test us beyond our abilities. But I'm REALLY beginning to wish they didn't have so much confidence in me.
One bright spot: we had follow-up visits this past weekend. Little girls giggling behind you as you give them a ride around the neighborhood on your scoot makes the world a brighter place...