06 July 2007

Ok, new ship's rule!

So... I head over to Sitemeter while i wait for my oxy to kick in (and distract me from my toothache), and notice something: I've been visited by folks from India, Zambia, Norway, Australia, and other foreign parts...

So we have a new rule aboard the HMS Privateer: if you're from out of the US, please make a comment on whatever post you're reading. Just to let me know who some of my 20 something readers are...

AD: you don't need to make comments. And Skip, you're not allowed...

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

I don't have to tell you that I read, do I? :-)

Anonymous said...

PlLBTTTHBTLPBT!

DW said...

Ad isn't out of the country,,,he's out of his mind.

Strings said...

DW: who ever said AD HAS a mind?!?!?!

Cave Troll said...

As ordered by the new rule (well old one am reading the archives) Am from south africa... yes el stupido land
anyhoooo take a look over at my side have posted some of my fathers writings on being a biker back in the old days that might raise a chuckle
Keep up the good blogging