05 September 2007

And updating the blogroll...

Oops... realized I hadn't updated the blogroll in a bit. That's now corrected.

First addition is Bab's son, the Football Fullback. Not that I'm a fan of the sport, but the boy can WRITE! Let's just hope AD doesn't corrupt his style to fart jokes... ;)

Next, we've got ER Monkeygirl. Now, I have NO idea why I have so many nurse/ER blogs on my list. Oh, wait... I keep getting links from AD, so I suppose it makes sense. Monkeygirl's good... have to say, I'd feel safe in her care. And, since we're adding ER nurse folk, I've added Nurse K at Crass-Pollination. Check out her ongoing "love-affair" with the "Speaker for all Nurses" (she's gonna kill me for that)...

And what blogroll is complete without Hammer? Almost always a fun read (hey... everybody has an off day). Also some really good insights...

I've also added the Bitch Girls, and Snowflakes in Hell. Both are snarky political blogs, and I'm mentioning them together because the "team leader" at the Bitch Girls (Bitter) and Sebastian at Snowflakes are dating (so you get some cross-posting). Both are worth a read (which I give 'em every night)...

So... go forth, and read good stuff!

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Thank you, Strings. He'll be tickled to death. He'll be back around here and likely be writing either this weekend or the last weekend of the month.

Strings said...

No "thank you" necessary: I linked him because he shows great promise as a writer. Now, if you could just get that OTHER man in your life to start writing more of his fictional piece... ;)