28 January 2009

the more things change, the more they stay the same...

Well, the Privateer has stepped into the technology age with a vengence: today, I picked up a crackberry, to replace the old Nokia that's been giving me problems over the past year.

And why did Spoon allow me to get the digital equivalent of cocaine? Because I made a mistake: 9 years ago, on this date, I said "I do"...

Man is not complete until he's married. Then, he's finished! ;)

One day, I'll find time to make digital copies of the day. Honestly, I don't remember most of it: I had been up WAY too long, and barely had the brain power to walk and breathe at the same time (chewing gum was right out)...

2 comments:

Larry said...

Happy Anniversary! even if it is a bit late.
I really should stop by more often.

Maeve said...

I've always said "Love is blind, marriage is a REAL eye opener".
:)