12 January 2009

Oh, by the way...

I'll post a larger version of the "Size Matters" pic later. Unfortunately, the original version was WAY too big (despite blogger saying it was "small", and in resizing, it wouldn't let me see any other version (note to self: don't do anything resembling "technical" late at night).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, I'm at T minus 33hrs 54min until I leave for St Louis, and the BACA International Conference (otherwise known as "National"). I will do my best to post at least one pic from the event, somehow. Anybody in the St Louis area that wants to stop in during the evenings (I'm stuck in the BoD meeting during the days), I'll be around from Wednesday night through Sunday morning. Drop me a line a lil' beforehand, and I'll give you my number. Or show up at the Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark; 1 South Broadway and ask whichever patch you see where you can find "Strings, from Wisconsin".

No comments: