21 June 2007

In response to a comment...

Sevesteen posted a comment on my last entry. I had to respond, and I figured it would be better as a seperate entry...

From this section of the named website:

"The love that I wish to bestow upon her will start with phileo, the love which is equated with friendship, companionship and affection. As I get to know her better and appreciate her for the unique individual that she is, this love will deepen into agape, a profound respect and admiration. Our friendship and mutual respect will allow us to fully appreciate the joys of our eros, or physical love, which will, in turn, affirm and reinforce the beautiful bond we have created together."

If that isn't someone promoting sexualy relations between an adult and a minor, then I don't know what IS. That said...

I've read a little more of the site, and it DOES seem to mainly focus on staying within the law. So I'll put it this way: I won't act against any person who doesn't hurt a child. Anyone who DOES act against a child (abusing them physicall, mantally, emotionall, or sexually) is my sworn enemy. Does that work for everyone?

4 comments:

Sevesteen said...

I think we are in essential agreement. Words alone are protected, unless they are psychological abuse of a child. Abusive actions deserve swift and severe punishment, at least equaling the suffering caused.

Asphyxiated Emancipation said...

Wow. I have no words. Freedom of speech and all, but still. As you say, so long as no actual harm is done, but that website made me physically ill when it loaded. Completely aside from the red cloud which enveloped my head. Even now, I'm having trouble unclinching my teeth....

DW said...

Children, you must see clearly, wait until the red cloud passes. This creep/philosopher may just bee talking, if it isn't and acts on the desires, we will need to talk privately about body parts.

DW said...

I have two grandbabies, who are as sweet as any ever born. The thought of anyone harming them or any like them, makes me go cold.