23 February 2008

Roomies say the darndedist things...

Anyone that actually knows me, knows I tend to take part in rather... odd... games. One that's been a hit here aboard the Privateer is Run for your life, Candyman! It's basically a VERY twisted version of Candyland...

Tonight, we all sat down to play. In the middle of one turn, I suggested that my roomie make one move, saying "That'd be the intelligent thing to do". Her (priceless) response?

"I'm not known for my intelligence"

Oh, my...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, the trial my Chapter has been waiting for has been postponed. It was supposed to be next week, but it's been moved to mid-April.

Stop and think about that. The defense got a child abuse case that already has BACA involved moved to the middle of Child Abuse Awareness Month.

Doesn't that just beg for a media circus?

No comments: