08 November 2007

A touch of perspective

I'll admit, I've been having a shitty couple of weeks (longer actually, but mostly just the last few weeks). While sitting here feeling sorry for myself, I took a read over at Support your Local Gunfighter...

Seems this past week has sucked for Wyatt: he lost a brother officer. Good news being that they caught the bastard that did it. Don't know if PA has the death penalty, but I hope they throw the proverbial book at this trash.

And Wyatt? If you're reading this, the ONLY "joke" that went through my mind about where this all happened is "Who would be stupid enough to rob the doughnut shop down the street from the police station?". And that was BEFORE I realized that an officer had lost his life in the process.

My sympathies, bro.

3 comments:

CrankyProf said...

They caught the fucker. Thank God.

His mm is a corrections officer, and he used her gub.

This is local for me, and Cranky Husband is in LE.

Anonymous said...

There is the Death Penalty in Pa. If anyone deserves it this goon does

Buckaroo Banzai said...

Thank you, Strings. I appreciate the thoughts. Casmith is correct: we have the death penalty here in PA, but it is rarely, if ever used.