23 May 2007

Confused...

Ok... read this the other day on Bitch Girls, and didn't really think much about it. Today, I actually read the article it was based on, and now I'm scratching my head...

I'm fairly open minded when it comes to sex: what happens between consenting adults is the business of nobody BUT the aforementioned consenting adults. However, when you admit to having oral sex in a restroom, with someone you barely know, some folks (myself included) might conclude that you're a little indiscriminate. When you joke about it with friends, at a wedding, it gets a touch ironic...

There are a LOT of very attractive women I know that I could describe as "not a stranger, but not a friend either". Regardless of how attractive or smooth-talking they are, nor how sexy *I* feel when they "catch" me, I'm not about to prefrom oral sex on them in a restroom, nor bring them home with me for further amusement. And honestly, most of the people I know would look at such actions and immediately cry "slut!"...

IS America actually turning out people that think this kinda thing is cool?

5 comments:

Ambulance Driver said...

What's the difference between a bitch and a slut?

A slut sleeps with everybody, and a bitch sleeps with everybody but YOU.

Blowjobs in public bathrooms, yet she's not promiscuous. Riiiiiight.

Anonymous said...

Let me get this straight:

Y'all are all down with the GIRL, but no one questions that the GUY had no issues about being blown in the restroom by someone he barely knew.

NICE!

Yes, I know that Pirate said HE would not do such thing. Or, is it that he never had that opportunity? In my humble experience, most guys will fuck anything that moves... ...then they will talk badly about the "slut" that fucked them and how she is filthy and has no morals....

Double standard, perheps?..

Something to think about.... I do think its curious how no one is condemning THE GUY for letting a girl he hardly knew blow him in the restroom.....

....just a thought.....

Strings said...

Wait a sec Chris!

I'm NOT saying the guy is blameless! However, I also never saw an article wherein he complained that folks gave him shit over getting that BJ. The girl, on the other hand, is bemoaning the fact some think she's a slut for engaging in sluttish behavior...

And for the record, I HAVE had the opportunity to receive oral sex in a lavatory: I declined, because even *I* have more class than that (not much, but a little)!

DW said...

Haven't ever been that drunk,
and yes I have gotten out of bed after considering the consequences

DW said...

Stirngs,
I'm linking up, unless you object