30 March 2007

Update

Sigh...

was planning on visiting dad anyway tonight: had some business out of town, and was heading home with my VP when I got a call:

"Strings... you have access to a car?"

"Umm... yeah dad... I'm in one now, headin' home. Spoon and I'll be over when she gets home. What'd ya need?"

"I need to go to the hospital... I can't breathe"...

Did you know you can do some pretty amazing speeds in a lil' Saturn...

We got dad there with plenty of time. And it was nothing major: the doc had reduced his steroids too fast (or so my understanding goes). And dad got to make passes at a bunch of cute young nurses...

And they wouldn't even let me wheel him out when we left: something about my commenting on the cement pylons...

1 comment:

Ambulance Driver said...

Yep. Stop the prednisone too fast and you can have some serious bronchospasm. Glad it wasn't something worse than that.