29 July 2008

New happenings aboard

Well now... haven't updated recently. Need to correct that...

Have a few folks showing an interest in joining the crew. But we're using a long interview process: don't want anyone jumping ship again...

Speaking of which: our old crewmember seems to have decided asking for help is ok to do. So... "Capn' Strings" trades his hat, and becomes "Dr Bill". Yes, I'm a sucker: sue me.

In other news, the magazine is getting better and better. THat'll be changing: they've made me Associate Editor (no jokes about me editing asses: they've already been made).

And my first mate and I are looking into getting a new longboat: the 'Potomus is nice and all, but we need something a lil' more reliable. Have a guy in the area that's selling an HD Tour Glide for silly cheap: now, to just get the money-lenders to see things our way...

That's about all we have happening right now. Maybe I'll get something snarky up soon...

1 comment:

Jay G said...

Tour Glide.

Very sweet...

Must. Have. Pics...

Heh.