10 July 2008

Expanding on the column thing...

Ok... my column isn't "about" anything in particular. It's just my random observations as we go along. For some reason, the publisher likes how I write...

I was thinking of "Musings from the Open Road", for multiple reasons. First off, I write a LOT of the pieces while away from home (hence "from the Open Road"). Second, they ARE random thoughts ("Musings"). Third, I got my name because of all the instruments I play (which ties back into "muse")...

So... make sense? Or do y'all think I'm nuts?

Wait... that's a given. Is the idea nuts?

2 comments:

Kate said...

Of course it's not nuts. Go for it! I like the title; I thought there was something about it you didn't like, thus you were asking opinions based on that thought.

Bonnie said...

Yeah, I thought you were asking us for alternatives. That's a fine title. :-)