01 May 2008

The Dawn of a New Era

So... up to now, I've been tied to the computer at home, stuck in the household library. But with the new job comes new tools...

In order to better sell advertising (and do some writing while away from home), I broke down and purchased a laptop. Currently, I'm sitting in a coffee shop, letting y'all know that Strings is unbound!

I know... y'all don't care. To me, this is something of a big deal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Speaking of the job: check out Freedom Roads. Site's only just started, but there should be more content there soon!

1 comment:

Mr. Fixit said...

Congrats! Now unfettered, go forth and blog.

Seriously, I got a laptop a while back and I think I will only have laptops from now on.

Mr Fixit