13 April 2009

Pirates

If there's anything a privateer hates (other than those customs bastards), it's a pirate. Especially a pirate that picks a fight with a major naval power:

"From now on, if we capture foreign ships and their respective countries try to attack us, we will kill them (the hostages)," Jamac Habeb, a 30-year-old pirate, told the Associated Press from one of Somalia's piracy hubs, Eyl. "(U.S. forces have) become our No. 1 enemy."


Now, it's been a fair while since I was actually out to sea, but I remember my shipmates (both those in blue and those in camo). And I KNOW what their response would be to this: come get some.

Read the article here. What do y'all think the response is going to be from Washington (and our Appeaser in Chief)?

2 comments:

Cargosquid said...

Negotiate, appease, suck up, and then complain that it's Bush's fault.

SMP said...

This story pissed me off from the beginning and reading this post reminded me and has my blood boiling again!

#1 These fucktards are NOT pirates! Look at them and their POS skiff! WTF?!

#2 Is it just me or does it look like they came straight from the Nile? Made a wrong turn there, Ahmed?! That's all I have to say about that.

#3 I am getting damned tired of hearing these extremists bitch and moan when people fight back, expecting the world to just accept their barbaric behavior and bend over for more. I get pissed off even more when world governments do exactly that!

#4 Based upon what I know of the Navy, the Marines, and the SEALs, those words by that terrorist douche are nothing more than a request to "come kick my ass, please, sir."

#5 Stop ruining the image of Sinbad and Jack Sparrow for me! Dammit!

and finally

#6 I wish for real pirates to attack them now, please and thank you. "Mohammed .. I think I crapped my tighty whities! Allaaaaaaaaaaah.....*splash*"