03 April 2012

Why did I chew out through the straps?

Well, the last couple months have been... interesting. Will give the full story at a later date (some things need to settle down a bit, including potential criminal charges). Suffice it to say that I got seriously scammed by someone I thought was a friend. Will give full details after all the smoke clears...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As some may remember, last year I FINALLY got a Harley. Had a small problem with her in June: she threw her compensator on the way back from Kentucky. No problem: took her to the local HD shop, and they made it all better.

Except that, when I brought her out of storage last week, she started making the same noise she did last June. WTF?

She's back at the shop: REALLY hope they fix her right this time!

No comments: