13 August 2007

And another blond moment happens...

So... I spent the past week out of state, helping one of the girls' fathers put a roof on his home (more on this later). Then the girls came up to visit for the weekend...

They went home last night (after we watched Stardust(good flick, BTW). Today, I get a call...

Sweetheart: "I'm locked in the bathroom"

me: "Ummm... is this a family thing, or a blond moment?"

S: "It's a family thing. Dad told me not to close the door all the way, 'cause it wasn't working properly. I closed the door, and now I'm stuck."

M: "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"

I then proceeded to try and talk her through jimmying the door (which she finally managed to do, before her parents came home)...

I was nice though: i warned her ahead of time that this was going up here...

No comments: