20 November 2023

Tales from the Parts Counter

As I stated last night, I've been working at a local auto parts store. To say that some of our customers are... interesting, would be an understatement. So I figured I would share some of them with you.

This won't be a regular feature, but one that will pop up when I get a particularly humorous one.



   -----------------------------------------------------------

So, I was in my first week. I'm standing behind the store manager, Jess, and the customer is looking for a battery for his new bike. I ask what he got, and he answers "Got myself a steal! $7K, for a nice HD Sportster Softail"

My brain immediately checks out for a smoke.

Jess does her best to find him a battery, and sends him on his way. Then she turns to me and asks "What's wrong?".

Ok, so she doesn't know bikes. I explained it to her this way: "Dude just asked for a battery for a Ford Focus Fusion"

Hope he didn't fry his new scoot

No comments: